Friday, August 20, 2010

A New Feature at Devil's Eve

I love reading what other haunters are up to and try to follow as many Halloween- and haunt-related blogs as I can. I'm sure others enjoy it too, but with the vast number of such blogs out there, it can be a challenge to stay on top of things. So I figured it might be useful to provide a weekly listing of some of the top posts from the prior week's scribblings.

Obviously it will be a subjective list, posts that I think are worthwhile or notable for whatever scrambled reason I may have. However, if in your own meanderings through the blogosphere you come across a post you think is worthy of bring it to the attention of your fellow haunters, send it to me and it may just show up in that week's list.

I'm always interested in finding new blogs to follow and I try to check out the ones you're following to see if I may be interested in them too. You can always check out "Lucifer's List" there to the right (you may have to scroll down a bit) to see if I'm following your blog or one that you follow, and if not, drop me a line or make a note in the comments.

There are some great writers out there and a fabulous collection of prop builders who inspire me to do more in my own haunt. I think it's only right that they be recognized for their efforts and get as wide an audience as possible.

Check the Fire & Brimstone page at the top right or click here to see the first installment of this week's top blog posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */