Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Creepy as Hell

Right now, you've got to stop what you're doing and check out this home haunt video from Katzper's Haunt. No, I'm serious. Stop and watch this video. This is the creepiest damn thing I've ever seen from a home haunter.

Filmed by Noah Fentz, this is not your typical home haunt video but rather makes you feel as if you're inside a horror movie. The props are realistic and scary, the editing is professional, and it is just an all around haunting video.

I've mentioned before I've had the privilege of seeing Katzper's Haunt up close (Jeff and I made props together there), but even knowing the layout of the haunt and having seen all the sets used in person, this is still an amazingly creepy video.

So, yes, if you're still reading this, stop! Go check out the link. It will be well worth the time spent watching it.

Katzper's Haunt 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */