Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Chiller Time!

I'll be heading to the Hilton Parsippany today for the Chiller Theater Expo, a toy, model, and film convention for horror. Looks like there are going to be a number of celebrities from the industry there, including Ernest Borgnine. I had mentioned to my buddy FrightGuy of Grimlock Manor that I really thought he was already dead!

Yet the expo is turning into a two-day affair for me. Originally I intended only going to the convention today to hang out with FrightGuy and meet up with my Hauntcast heartthrob Johnny Thunder, who is also going to be there. A scheduling conflict though only allows FrightGuy to go tomorrow, and since I wanted to go all stalker on JT --who also writes the very readable Johnny Thunder's Midnite Spook Frolic blog (yeah, put that on a t-shirt!) -- I figured I'd hit the expo both days.

If nothing else, I should be able to get a lot of pictures as a result.

I wonder if this expo is related to the old TV series of the same name? That six-fingered hand that used to come up and pick up the "chiller" letters always scared me. I'll post some pictures later on today.

1 comment:

  1. The blog is very hot.....
    the theme's very amazing....
    This photo is chillers//////

    Chiller

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */